Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Warm lentil salad with chickpea pasta
- Rinse the lentils in a colander, then cook approx. 10 minutes in vegetable stock until al dente.
- In the meantime wash and quater the cherry tomatoes. Cut the dried tomatoes into chunks. Wash the zucchini and cut into slices then into sticks. Halve the leek, wash and cut into fine half rings.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the zucchini and leek. Wash the basil, shake dry and cut into fine strips.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse unter cold water.
- In the meantime for the dressing mix balsamico, garam masala, salt, pepper, maple syrup and 3 tbsp oil.
- Mix the pasta with lentils, vegetables and dressing. Season to taste and serve with basil.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 250 g (9 oz) FIT`n´FREE chickpea pasta
- 250 g (9 oz) lentils
- 500 ml (2 cups) vegetable stock
- 250 g (9 oz) cherry tomatoes
- 80 g (3 oz) dried tomatoes
- 200 g (7 oz) zucchini
- 100 g (3.5 oz) leek
- 4 tbsp oil
- ½ bunch of basil
- 4 tbsp Balsamico di Modena
- garam masala
- salt, pepper
- approx. 1 tsp maple syrup