Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Veggie and tofu stir-fry with chickpea pasta
- Peel the ginger and garlic and chop finely. Wash and clean the vegetables. Cut spring onions into rings and carrots into sticks. Halve the tomatoes.
- Wash bean spouts then put them in a sieve to allow the excess water to drip off. Dice the tofu (approx. 1 cm).
- Heat up 1 tbsp coconut oil in a wok. Fry the diced tofu on each side, then remove from the wok and put aside.
- Heat up the remaining coconut oil in the same wok and fry the garlic, ginger, carrots and peas.
- In the meantime cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Add the tomatoes and spring onions to the wok and cook for 2 minutes. Then stir in the coconut milk. Finaly mix with pasta and tofu. Season to taste with soy sauce and chili. Serve.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 250 g (9 oz) chickpea pasta
- 20 g (0.7 oz) ginger
- 1 garlic glove
- 3 spring onions
- 2 carotts
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 200 g (7 oz) bean sprouts
- 250 g (9 oz) smoked tofu
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 150 g (5 oz) peas
- 100 ml (½ cup) coconut milk
- approx. 4 tbsp soy sauce
- freshly ground chili