Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
- Wash and cut the broccoli into small florets. Wash and clean the pepper, then cut into stripes. Peel and finely dice the ginger. If needed, cut the bamboo shoots into stripes.
- Cook the Mie-Noodles according to the packet instruction. Drain and set aside.
- Roast the sesame seeds in a pan without oil until golden.
- Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a pan. Fry broccoli, ginger and bamboo shoots for 3 minutes, than add the pepper and fry another 5 minutes. Stir in soy sauce, tomato puree, plum jam and 3 tbsp water.
- Mix with noodles. Put on a plate, sprinkle with 1 tsp sesame oil and serve with roasted sesame seeds on top.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 7 oz ALB-GOLD Organic Mie-Noodles
- 1/2 broccoli
- 1 sweet pepper
- 1 piece ginger
- 5 oz bamboo shoots
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp tomato puree
- 3 tbsp plum jam
- 2 tbsp sesame oil