Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Safari Pasta Salad „Chakalaka“
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Peel and grate the ginger.
- Clean, (if required) peel the carrots and pepper and cut in smal stripes.
- Roast the curry powder in a pan. Add 2 tbsp oil, ginger, carrots and pepper and sauté for 5 minutes on medium high heat. Then add peas and beans and sauté for another few minutes.
- Stir in pasta, oil and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
HintWith a few nuts the salad gets an extra portion protein.
Ingredients [Serves 4]
- 300 g (10.6 oz) Organic Kid’s Pasta
- 20 g (0.7 oz) ginger
- 125 g (4.5 oz) carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 100 g (3.5 oz) peas
- 1 tin of cannellini beans
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2-3 tbsp lime juice
- salt, pepper