Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Kid’s Pasta Vegetable Soup
- Wash and peel the vegetables. Chop the carrots and leek into small rings, dice the celery.
- Heat the oil and roast the vegetables. Pour in the vegetable stock and let it simmer for about 20 minutes until the vegetables begin to soften, but have still bite. Add the Kid’s Pasta and simmer for 6 more minutes, or until the pasta is tender.
- Wash and roughly chop the parsley.
- Add salt, pepper, and nutmeg to taste and sprinkle the parsley on top of the soup to serve.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 100 g Organic Kid´s Pasta
- 2 Carrots
- ½ Leek
- ¼ Celery
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1 L Vegetable Stock
- ¼ Bunch Fresh Parsley
- Salt & Pepper