Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Corkscrew with pumpkin-bacon-sauce
- Wash and shred the pumpkin. Peel and chop the onion. Wash and drain the herbs. Chop the leaves.
- Prepare the noodles according to instructions on packet in salted water. Save some boiling water for the sauce.
- Fry the diced bacon in hot oil. Add the onion, the pumpkin and the garlic and fry all together. Deglaze with white wine and reduce the wine. Add cream, herbs and Parmesan and reduce to the desired consistency.
- Season the sauce with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Serve the noodles and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 400 g Bechtle Corkscrew
- 1 little Hokkaido pumpkin (ca. 500 g)
- 1 onion 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ bunch of thyme
- ½ bunch of oregano
- Oil for frying
- 150 g bacon, diced
- ⅛ L white wine
- 250 ml cream
- 25 g Parmesan, grated
- Salt, pepper
- Nutmeg, grounded
- Parmesan for topping