Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Colorful bell peppers-Spaetzle-frying pan
- Prepare the noodles according to instructions on packet in salted water. Strain the noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Wash and peel the vegetables. Cut the vegetables into small pieces. Fry in some heated oil.
- Add the noodles to the vegetables and sear them with the vegetables. Deglaze with vegetable broth. Add cream und season with spiced and bring to the boil.
- Serve the Spaetzle-frying pan with roasted nuts.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 350 g Bechtle Spaetzle
- ½ onion
- 400 g colorful bell peppers
- 200 g button mushroom
- 200 g colorful swiss chard
- Oil for frying
- 100 ml vegetable broth
- 250 ml cream
- Salt, pepper
- smoked spices
- 4 EL roasted nuts (e.g. cashews)