Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Buckwheat fusilli and vegetable curry
- For the curry sauce heat up the coconut milk in a pan. Stir in curry paste, curry powder and nut butter and simmer for a while. Season with salt and lemon juice.
- In the meantime peel the carrots and cut into thin sticks. Wash and clean the pepper and sugar snaps, then cut both into fine stripes.
- Blanche the vegetables in the vegetable stock.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions. Drain.
- Mix the pasta with curry sauce and vegetables. Sprinkle with cashews and serve.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 350 g (12.5 oz) buckwheat fusilli
For the curry sauce
- 1 l (4 cups) coconut milk
- 2 tbsp curry paste
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- lemon juice
For the vegetables
- 2 carrots
- 1 red pepper
- 125 g (4.5 oz) sugar snaps
- vegetable stock, to blanch
- 4 tsp cashews, chopped