Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Asian Noodle Salad
- Cook the noodles in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Wash the vegetables. Deseed the red pepper and cut with snap peas and carrote into thin strips. Trim the spring onions, then finely slice with the chilli. Chop the garlic.
- Put 2 tablespoons of oil and the garlic into a frying pan on a medium-high heat. Add the pepper, carrot and snap peas and sauté.
- To make the dressing place all ingredients into a jar with a tight-fitting lid and shake well.
- Mix the noodles with vegetables and herbs. Spoon over the dressing and serve.
Sprinkle with roasted nuts for an extra portion crunch.print share
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 9 oz ALB-GOLD whole grain Mie-Noodles
- 3.5 oz snap peas
- 1 red pepper
- 1 carrote
- ½ bunch of spring onions
- 1 chilli
- 1 glove of garlic
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
For the dressing
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil