Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Salami and Ham Stuffed Conchiglioni
- Wash and cut the mushrooms and scallion into slices.
- Heat up a pan with oil and fry the scallions. Then add the mushrooms. Set aside and let cool.
- Cut the salami and ham slices in small chunks.
- Wash and chop the tomatoes.
- Crumble the feta cheese. Mix with mushrooms and meat chunks. Pour in the vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the Conchiglioni in a large pot with boiling salted water until al dente. Drain in a colander, rinse under cool water and fill the pasta with the mixture and serve.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 1 package Conchiglioni
- 4 small white mushrooms
- 1 scallion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices salami
- 4 slices ham
- 4 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp feta cheese
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- salt, pepper