Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Beef Steak Swabian Style
- Peel and chop the onions into thin rings. Cover with flour and fry in a pan with 3 tbsp oil until golden brown. Remove from the pan and place on tissue paper so that the excess fat can be soaked up. Then season with salt.
- Meanwhile cook the ALB-GOLD Spaetzle in a large pot with boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Wash the meat, cut into slices (about an inch thick) and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat up 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the steaks on both sides to your liking. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add the beef stock to the same pan and cook until the liquid is reduced. Before serving stir in the cold butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the Spaetzle with meat and sauce.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 18 oz Spaetzle
- 5 tbsp oil
- 3 onions
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1.5 lb sirloin steak
- 1/8 cup cold butter (diced)
- 8 fl. oz. beef stock