Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Wild Garlic Egg Noodles with Steak, Kohlrabi and Carrots
- Peel the kohlrabi and the carrots. Chop into small strips. Wash, dry and chop the parsley.
- Caramelize the sugar in a frying pan on medium heat. Add the vegetables, vegetable stock and cream. Cook until the vegetables are soft, then season with salt, pepper and parsley
- Cook the Wild Garlic Egg Noodles in a large pot with salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile heat the butter oil in a pan and fry the steaks on both sides to your liking. Remove from the pan to rest for a minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast tomato paste in the same pan. Add the red wine and cook for a while. Before serving stir in the cold butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the noodles with steak, vegetables and sauce.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 1 package ALB-GOLD Wild Garlic Egg Noodles
- 7 oz kohlrabi 11 oz carrots
- ½ bunch fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- ½ cup single cream
- salt, pepper
- 4 steaks (à 5 oz)
- 2 tbsp butter oil
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 oz cold butter