Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Vegan pasta muffins with rosted sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/392°F (top/bottom heat).
- Grease baking try with oil. Then cover with breadcrumbs.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Peel and dice the carotts. Halve the leek, wash and cut into thin half rings. Wash the parsley, shake it to dry and chop.
- Roast sesame seeds in a pan without oil. Fill in a bowl and put aside. Heat up some oil in the same pan and fry the carotts and leek.
- Mix remaining breadcrumps with the other ingredients - except sesame seeds - and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Fill the pasta-vegetable-mix in the muffin tray. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Ingredients [muffin tray (12 pieces)]
- 125 g (4.5 oz) FIT`n´FREE chickpea pasta
- oil for frying and greasing
- 80 g (2.8 oz) breadcrumps
- 2 carotts
- 200 g (7 oz) leek
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 3 tbsp sesame seeds
- 50 g (2 oz) linseed flour
- 250 ml (1 cup) soy cream
- 3 tsp peanut oil
- 100 ml (1/3 cup) mineral water
- salt, pepper