Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Springtime Wild Garlic Egg Noodles Little Pockets
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions until al dente.
- Wash and chop the spring onions and the peppers into small chunks.
- After washing, rub the zests and squeeze the lemon.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the vegetables and fry for a minute or so. Then add the vegetable stock along with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir ½ of the goat´s camembert under the vegetables and finally add the pasta.
- Divide the springtime pasta between plates and serve with the other halve of the goat´s camembert and lemon zest.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 12.5 oz ALB-GOLD Wild Garlic Egg Noodles Little Pockets
- 1 bunch of spring onions
- 2 peppers
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 role of goat´s camembert
- salt, pepper
- pink pepper
- 1 red chili