Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Spiraloni with cherry tomatoes and mascarpone sauce
- Cook the Spiraloni in a large pot with boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Peel and chop the onion. Wash and cut the tomatoes in halves.
- Sauté the onion in a pan with oil. Stir in the milk and mascarpone. If needed, add some more milk to reach a creamy consistency.
- Chop the olives and add together with the tomatoes to the sauce. Season with salt, pepper and herbs.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 1 package ALB-GOLD Spiraloni
- 1 onion
- 4 oz cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6.5 fl. oz. whole milk
- 8.8 oz mascarpone
- 3 tbsp black olives
- salt, pepper
- Italian herbs, chopped