Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Spicy red lentil pasta with pak choi and tiger prawns
- For the prawns clean, wash and mix with soy sauce. Marinade approx. 30 minutes in the fridge.
- For the pasta clean the cabbage and remove the stalk. Then cut into thin strips. Wash the pak choi and cut into strips. Peel and dice the onion and ginger. Wash the red chili, deseed and dice.
- Mix soy sauce and vinegar with brown sugar.
- Fry Szechuan pepper in a wok, then crush the peppercorns in a mortar.
- Heat up some oil in a wok. Add the onions and fry for 2 minutes. Then add cabbage, ginger, chili and Szechuan pepper. After 7 minutes add the pak choi and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Cook the red lentil pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- In the meantime heat up some coconut oil in a pan and fry the prawns on each side for approx. 2 minutes.
- Add seasoning mix and pasta to the vegetables and season with salt and pepper. Serve with prawns.
Ingredients [4-6 servings]
For the prawns
- 12 tiger prawns
- approx. 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
For the pasta
- 300 g (10.7 oz) red lentil pasta
- 250 g (9 oz) cabbage
- 150 g (5 oz) pak choi
- 1 onion
- 15 g (0.5 oz) ginger
- 1 red chili
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp Szechuan pepper
- 2 tbsp sesame oil