Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Sesame-Crusted Fish with Corkscrews and Curry Sauce
- Peel and chop the onion. Wash and chop the carrots, pepper, broccoli and leek.
- Cut the ends off the pineapple. Sit it on a board and cut off the skin in wide strips from top to bottom, making sure you cut out any woody eyes. Thinly slice the pineapple into small peaces.
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions then drain in a colander.
- Place a pan with 2 tbsp oil on medium-high heat. Add the onion, then broccoli, leek and carrots. After 5 minutes add the peppers and pineapple and cook for a few more minutes. Pour in the vegetable stock, milk and single cream and simmer for a while. Season with curry powder, salt and pepper. When the sauce is too thin, slowly mix with the flour to thicken.
- Squeeze lemon juice over the top of each filet. Scatter the sesame seeds over a board and press both sides of the fish filet slices into the seeds to form a crust. Place a large dry non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Once hot, add the fish filets and cook on both sides until golden.
- Divide pasta between plates and serve with sesame-crusted fish, curry sauce topped with freshly chopped parsley.
Ingredients [4 Servings]
- 14 oz Corkscrew Pasta
- 1 onion
- 3 carrots
- 2 peppers
- 1 broccoli
- 1 leek
- ½ pineapple
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp flour
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup single cream
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- 4 tbsp oil 1 bunch parsley
- 1 lemon
- 4 fish filets (e.g. salmon)
- 6 tbsp sesame seeds
- salt, pepper