Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Red lentil pasta asian style
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water according to the packet instruction. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Wash and clean the sugar snaps and pepper, then cut both into strips. Peel the carrot and cut also into thin strips. Wash the spring onions and chili and cut into rings. Clean the garlic and dice finely.
- For the dressing mix all ingredients.
- Heat up some oil in a pan and fry the vegetables.
- Mix pasta, vegetables and herbs with the dressing and serve.
HintServe with peanuts as a fast lunch to go. Delicious served with grilled prawns, chicken or steak.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 300 g (10.7 oz) red lentil pasta
- 100 g (3.5 oz) sugar snaps
- 1 red pepper
- 1 carrot
- ½ bunch of spring onions
- 1 chili
- 1 garlic glove
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
For the dressing
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil