Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Pumpkin Cheese Spaetzle
- For the onions peel them, cut in half and then in thin half rings. Heat the butter oil in a pan and cook the onions on medium-high heat until light brown. Season with salt and pepper.
- For the cheese Spaetzle wash the pumpkin and slice into 1x1 cm dice. Heat up the oil in a pan and fry the pumpkin dice on all sides. Season with salt, pepper and pumpkin spice.
- Meanwhile heat up the single cream and the vegetable stock in a pan. Then add the Spaetzle.
- Sir in the grated cheese and the pumpkin dice.
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and lemon juice.
- Serve with onions and garnish with chives as you like.
Ingredients [4 servings]
For the onions:
- 7 oz onions
- 1 tbsp butter oil
- salt, pepper
For the cheese Spaetzle:
- 21.5 oz pumpkin (e.g. Hokkaido-Pumpkin)
- 2 tbsp oil Pumpkin Spice
- 1 cup single cream
- ¾ cup vegetable stock
- 35 oz fresh Spaetzle
- 9 oz grated cheese nutmeg
- 2 tsp lemon juice chives for decoration