Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Mie-Noodles Asian Style
- Wash and peel the vegetables. Cut into thin stripes or slices.
- Peel and chop the garlic and the ginger.
- Wash, dry and cut the chicken into slices.
- Cook the Mie-Noodles in a pot with boiling salted water until al dente.
- Sauté the chicken slices in a pan with 2 tbsp oil. Add the garlic and ginger and stir-fry. Set the meat aside.
- If needed, add some more oil to the wok and sauté the carrots. After a minute, add the remaining vegetables and fry for 2-3 minutes. Mingle with the meat.
- Add the noodles and season with soy sauce, pepper, salt and Asian spices.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 12.5 oz ALB-GOLD Organic Mie-Noodles
- salt, pepper
- 18 oz seasonal vegetables (e.g. leek, carrots, sweet pepper, sugar snap peas, mushrooms)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 14 oz chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 0.5 oz ginger Asian spice