Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Crispy fish with spring sauce and red lentil pasta
- For the sauce peel the garlic and chop finely. Wash and clean the vegetables. Cut the leek into half rings. Dice the pepper. Cut the zucchini into slices. Wash the lime with hot water, rub dry, grade the zest and squeeze.
- Defrost the spinach and squeeze the water out.
- Roast the nuts in a pan without oil.
- For the trout wash with cold water, pad dry and sprinkle with lime juice.
- Wash, shake dry and chop the parsley.
- Crush the cornflakes and mix with nuts and parsley. Beat the eggs and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover the trout filets in flour, then dip in egg mixture and finely turn in the corn flake-nut mixture.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water unitl al dente.
- In the meantime heat up some oil in a pan and fry the veg-etables. Deglaze with coconut milk and simmer for approx. 3 minutes. 1
- If desired thicken the sauce with starch. Season with li-me zest, salt, pepper and cumin.
- In the meantime heat up some oil in a pan and fry the fish on both sides.
- Serve the pasta with crispy fish.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 350 g (12.5 oz) red lentil pasta
For the sauce
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 leek
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 lime
- 400 g (14 oz) spinach, deep-frozen
- 2 tbsp nuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp oil
- approx. 400 ml (1 ½ cups) coconut milk
- salt, pepper
- 2-3 tbsp ground cumin
- if neccesary starch
For the fish
- 4 trout filets
- fresh parsley
- 75 g (2.7 oz) corn flakes
- 75 g (2.7 oz) salted and chopped
- 2 eggs
- salt, pepper
- 75 g (2.7 oz) flour oil for frying