Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Corn-Rice Rigatoni with Creamy Spinach & Mushrooms
- Cook the Corn-Rice Rigatoni in a large pot of salted boiling water, according to the packet instructions or to your liking.
- In a pan, bring the vegetable stock to the boil, stir in the cream cheese.
- Wash and cut the spinach leaves. Tip the fresh spinach into the creamy sauce. Let it simmer for about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from the heat.
- In the meantime, clean and finely slices the mushrooms. Sauté in a pan with 1 tablespoon of oil and season with salt and pepper. Wash and cut the cherry tomatoes into halves.
- Put the pasta on a serving plate, toss with the mushrooms and spinach sauce and garnish with cherry tomatoes. Serve immediately
HintA refreshing enjoyment of gluten free pasta, with creamy spinach and tomatoes.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 400 g / 14 oz Corn-Rice Rigatoni
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 200 ml / 1 cup Vegetable Stock
- 150 g / 5.3 oz Cream Cheese
- 200 g / 7.1 oz Spinach
- 160 g / 5.6 oz Mushrooms
- Salt & Pepper
- Cherry tomatoes