Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Calici with Mediterranean Fish Curry
- Cook the Calici in a large pot with boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Wash and chop the vegetables.
- Peel and finely chop the onion.
- In a pot, melt the butter and sauté the onions. Stir in the flour.
- Slowly whisk in the milk to get a creamy sauce. Season with curry powder, salt and pepper. Then add the vegetables.
- Fry the fish fillets in a pan with oil, then cut into small pieces. Add fish and pasta to the sauce and serve.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- package ALB-GOLD Calici tricolore
- 15 oz seasonal vegetables (e.g. sweet pepper, carrots, courgette)
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp wheat flour
- 8 fl. oz. whole milk curry powder
- salt, pepper
- 4 fish fillets (e.g. salmon)
- 2 tbsp olive oil