Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a muffin tin with some butter and sprinkle in some breadcrumbs.
- Crack the Spelt Spaghetti into 3 – 4 cm long pieces and cook in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain in a colander and rinse with cold water.
- Dice the ham. Wash and cut the leek. Heat up 2 tbsp oil and fry the ham and then add the leek. Season with salt and pepper. Mix the Spelt Spaghetti with the ham and leek.
- Wash and chop the fresh parsley. Mix the cream, eggs, parmesan cheese and parsley in a bowl. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Fill the muffins tin with the Spelt Spaghetti and spoon in the liquid mixture.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for about 25 minutes, or until the cheese is golden-brown.
HintYou can also add some vegetables like courgette or pepper to the mixture.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 5.3 oz Spelt Spaghetti
- 7.1 oz ham
- 12.3 oz leek
- 4 tbsp oil
- salt, pepper
- fresh parsley
- 6 eggs 3.5 oz cream
- 1.8 oz parmesan
- 3.5 oz Cheddar, grated