Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Safari Pasta Salad
Your children will enjoy to "chase" the wild African animals in this salad.
- Cook the Organic Kid’s Pasta in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain in a colander and rinse under cold water.
- Wash and chop the tomatoes. Peel and finely chop the garlic and onion.
- Mix the tomatoes, garlic and onions in a bowl and pour in the balsamic and olive oil.
- Stir in the pasta and season with herbs, salt and pepper.
- Toast the pine nuts in a pan without oil until browned. Sprinkle over the pasta salad and serve.
HintOr simply serve the Organic Kid‘s Pasta with tomato sauce.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 10.7 oz Organic Kid’s Pasta
- 3.5 oz cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- pine nuts
- italian herbs
- salt, pepper