Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Peking-style Soup Sweet & Sour
- Cook the Mie-Noodles in a large pot with boiling salted water until al dente.
- Wash the meat, pat dry and cut into stripes. Mix 1 tsp salt, some pepper, 1 tsp sugar, 1 tbsp cornflour and 2 tsp water and marinate the meat. Put in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut into fine stripes. Peel and chop the ginger. Wash and clean the spring onions, then cut into fine rolls. Wash the sugar snap peas and cut each in three pieces.
- Meanwhile boil the vegetable stock. Add bamboo shoots, vinegar, tomato puree, sugar, mushrooms, ginger, chili sauce, ketchup and sugar snap peas and let simmer.
- Fry the meat in a wok with some oil and set aside. Whisk the egg. Stir 2 tbsp cornflour with 2 tbsp cold water.
- Finally add the wine and soy sauce and season to taste. Pour the egg in the soup, add the meat and stir the cornflour-mixture to reach the desired consistency.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 2.7 oz ALB-GOLD Organic Mie-Noodles
- 5 oz chicken breast
- salt, pepper
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 6 Mu Err mushrooms
- 2 spring onions
- 3.5 oz sugar snap peas
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 5 oz bamboo shoots
- 2 tbsp vinegar (e.g. rice vinegar)
- 2 tbsp tomato puree sugar
- 0.7 oz ginger
- 2-3 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp rice wine
- 2 tsp soy sauce