Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Pasta with shrimps and lime cream sauce
- After washing, rub the zests and squeeze the limes.
- Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat. Slowly pour in the milk and single cream and cook until the sauce gets smooth. Then add the zests of limes and season with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Peel the shrimps and place three on each skewer. Then marinate with lime juice.
- Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling salted water according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile fry the shrimps.
- When the pasta is cooked drain in a colander and mix with the lime cream sauce. Divide the pasta between plates and serve with the shrimps on top.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 14 oz Pasta
- 2 limes
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp flour
- 4/5 cup milk
- 4/5 cup single cream
- 12 shrimps
- 4 wooden skewers
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt, pepper nutmeg