Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Mediterranean Pasta Salad
- Cook the pasta in a large pot with boiling salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Peel the onions and dice. Wash and halve the tomatoes. Wash the rocket and chop.
- Fry the bacon in a pan until crispy.
- For the dressing mix the vinegar, olive oil and mustard and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix ALB-GOLD Fagiolini with rocket, onions and tomatoes in a large bowl and pour the dressing over.
- Serve with crispy bacon and parmesan on top.
HintAdd walnuts and pine nuts to garnish.
Ingredients [4 servings]
- 18 oz ALB-GOLD Pasta "Fagiolini"
- 2 onions
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bunch of fresh rocket
- 6-8 slices of bacon (diced)
- ½ cup grated parmesan
- 6 tbsp vinegar (e.g. balsamic)
- 8 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- salt, pepper