Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Maccaroni and turkey rolls with herbs
- Preheat oven to 180°C/215°F.
- Put the turkey breast between two pieces of wax paper or plastic wrap and gently pound with a mallet until it is about 1/4 inch thick. (It may be easier to butterfly the breast first, depending on how big the breast is.)
- Wash and chop the carrots. Squeeze the lemon. Then wash and chop the parsley and the chives.
- Mix the mustard and carrots with half of the herbs and lemon juice.
- Spread a thin layer of the stuffing over the breast, leaving about 3/4 inch border around all sides. Tightly roll the breast lengthwise. Then tie the rolled turkey breast tightly with kitchen string, set it on a roasting pan and roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the Maccaroni according to the packet instructions until al dente.
- Slice the turkey rolls in half and serve with pasta topped with the rest of the herbs.
Ingredients [4 Servings]
- 14 oz Maccaroni
- 4 turkey breasts
- 2 carrots
- 1 lemon
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 1 bunch of chives
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1tbsp oil
- salt, pepper