Spaetzle and noodles can be prepared in so many ways. We invite you to peruse our collection of recipes, let yourself be inspired and discover new, proven, and sophisticated cooking suggestions. You’ll have the option of filtering by level of difficulty, or search by your favorite ingredients or pasta types and we’ll find suggestions that suit your tastes.
Try it out – we wish you lots of enjoyment and bon appetit!
Asian Mie-Noodle stir-fry with pike-perch fillet
- For the dressing peel and rub or press the ginger and garlic. Mix both with the other ingredients to a dressing. Season to taste.
- Cut the broccoli in florets, wash and blanche for 3 minutes in boiling salted water. Drain and rinse with cold water. Wash the spinach and shake dry.
- Grind the buckwheat in a food processor. Wash and pad dry the picke-perch fillets. Season the fish with salt and pepper, then coat the skin with oil and finaly with the milled buckwheat.
- Fry the broccoli and beans in the wok with some peanut oil.
- Cook the noodles in boiling salted water until al dente. Drain. Mix with broccoli, beans, spinach and dressing in the wok. Season to taste with soy sauce.
- In the meantime fry the picke-perch in a pan on the skin side in hot peanut oil until the crust is lightly brown. Turn the fish and cook for 30 sec. on the other side.
- Sprinkle the Noodles and vegetables with sesame and serve with picke-perch fillet.
Ingredients [4 persons]
- 250 g (9 oz) ALB-GOLD Spelt + Buckwheat Mie-Noodles
- 1 broccoli
- 1 handful baby-leaf spinach
- 30 g (1 oz) buckwheat
- 4 pike-perch fillets with skin
- peanut oil for frying
- 100 g (3.5 oz) broad beans, precooked
- 2 tbsp black sesame
- For the dressing
- 10 g (0.3 oz) ginger
- 1 glove of garlic
- 5 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 4 tbsp rice vinegar or
- lime juice
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chili sauce